Welcome to Taste the Town Tours
Taste the Town Tours is recommended for anyone interested in participating on a food and cultural adventure and is casual in pace and both wheelchair and stroller accessible. We believe a Food Tour should be a harmonious combination of history, architecture and local cuisine and have developed the tour to ensure the creation of a truly memorable culinary experience.
Don’t miss out on this 2.5 hour walking food tour in downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake for a unique experience like none other. Tourists and locals alike will have the chance to brush up on their history of the town, meet interesting people from across the globe, and experience some delectable tastings that have been carefully selected to tantalize your taste buds and have you running back for more. To purchase tickets today call 1-800-838-3006 or Purchase Tickets!
- When: Thursday – Sunday, May through November
- Time: Tours run Thursday – Sunday 10:30 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
- Cost: $49 adult (19+)| $45 senior (60+)| $35 youth (12-18)| $24 child (5-11)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Who: All age groups and fitness levels. Keep in mind the tour is 2.5 hours in length so please use your discretion upon booking
- What’s Included: All food tastings, enough for lunch
- Capacity: Maximum of 12 people per tour
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Weather Conditions: Tour runs rain or shine (lightening, thunder or high winds, please contact 1-800-459-1985)
- Starting Location: 55 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Greaves Jams and Marmalades
PLEASE NOTE: The Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel any given tour within 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Tours run with a minimum of 4 participants.